Lansen spray dry PAC for ETP plant effluent treatment
This product is a high-efficient inorganic macromolecule coagulant. It’s produced by spray drying technology and raw materials are high purity aluminum hydroxide and HCL. The solid product is white or pale yellow powder and the solution of 10%Al2O3 is colorless and transparent liquid. It is widely used in drinking water, high purity water clarification, paper making, cosmetics and precision cast.
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
The standard of heavy metal limit is based on solution of 10% Al2O3.
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. As for the solid product, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Water amount for dilution shall be determined based on the amount of the chemical to be dosed and the quality of water to be treated. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2. The dosage of the liquid product is 3-40g/MT and the dosage of the solid product is 1-15g/MT. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trial.
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
Packaging & Shipping
Package & Storage
1. The solid product is packed in woven bag 25kg net with inner plastic bag.
2. The product should be stored in dry and ventilated place, prevent from rain, high temperature and strongsunlight, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.
3. Shelf life: 6 months for liquid product and 12 months for solid product.
Insoluble Substance %
White or pale yellow powder
PAC LSH 02
PAC LS 03
PAC LSH 03
PAC LS 04
PAC LS 05
PAC LD 01
Yellow to brown powder
PAC LD 02
Dark yellow or brown powder
• VIP Service • Customer Care
We have more than 15 year experience and around 20 engineers for production research and after-sales service, advanced lab equipments can satisfy your testing requirements. Regular detailed tracking reports keep customers updated on their application performance, to provide professional suggestions and solutions to help you get more benifits and cut down the costs.
Yixing Lansen Chemicals Co., Ltd. was established in 2003. It is located in Yixing, Jiangsu Province, China (about 200km from Shanghai). We specialize in providing chemicals and service for treatment of industrial waste water and urban sewage. Our products with strong capacities of decolorization and removal of COD\BOD. They are mainly used for waste water treatment of textile, dyeing, paper-making, printing, mining, ink and so on. In addition, our flocculant agent also can be used as retention agent in the production of paper & pulp. Now, about 50% of our products export to foreign markets, including Southeast Asia, Europe, central and south America and so on. In addition, we establish good coopration with customers at home and abroad.
Address: Rm No. 1502, Yixing International Economic & Trade Building, 21 West Jiaoyu Road, Yixing, Jiangsu, China